After a long time, I had my Saturday for myself
I stayed home and enjoyed the luxury of my king-sized bed
Then there’s this sudden urge to cook that enveloped me
So I rummage my fridge and cupboards
And prepared for my role as Sabado Chef
1 frozen pack of headless prawns (available at Robinson’s)
5 cloves of large-size garlic
1 tablespoon of palm oil
1 sachet of Star Margarine
Tabasco Hot Sauce
Knorr Liquid Seasoning
Pinch of salt
- Wash the headless prawns and drain for excess water. Set aside.
- Slice the garlic but not too thinly. Remember that you have to fry them later.
- Heat the frying pan and set to medium heat (maintain at medium till you sauté the prawns)
- Pour the palm oil and the garlic slices together. Don’t wait for the oil to be hot. This way the flavor of garlic stays on and “rubs” to whatever dish you’re cooking.
- Put in the margarine and continuously stir the garlic to avoid burning/over-cooking them.
- When the sauteed garlic turns golden brown, take them out of the pan and set aside.
- Pour all the headless prawns in the frying pan and stir continuously.
- When the prawns start to change to red, pour both Tabasco Hot Sauce and Knorr Liquid Seasoning to taste.
- Put in a dash of salt.
- Put in half of the golden-brown garlic and stir.
- Remember not to over-cook the prawns. Transfer to serving dish when done.
- Used the remaining golden-brown garlic as garnish.
- Enjoy your meal. Bon appetit.
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Election 2016 Do’s and Don’ts To Take Note April 12, 2016
- Tips For The 2016 Philippines Elections April 11, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Hosts DISTAS 2016 March 29, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Got Featured March 29, 2016
- City Mayor Rivera Reports Achievements March 18, 2016