Anyone can cook.
That’s according to Chef Gusteau from the movie Ratatouille
I had my share of kitchen disasters
But I also have some successes too
From time to time I will be dishing out my cooking experiments
I shall call such posts as Cooking 101
Let me share my Prawns in Hot Sauce
Here’s how I did it…
- Prepare the following ingredients: (a) 20 pieces of medium-sized prawns; (b) five cloves of garlic; (c) two teaspoons of palm oil; (d) one sachet of star margarine; (e) tabasco sauce; (f) knorr liquid seasoning
- Wash the prawns in running water. Set aside for excess water to drain.
- Crush the garlic cloves and minced (slice in small pieces) them.
- Heat the frying pan and pour the palm oil.
- Set at medium heat then add the margarine.
- Sautee the minced garlic to golden brown.
- Throw in the prawns in the frying pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Continue to stir the prawns to avoid overcooking.
- Pour tabasco sauce and knorr liquid seasoning as desired.
- Cook for a minute at low heat while continuously stirring the prawns.
- Serve while hot.
As the saying goes: The secret is in the sauce.
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Leave a comment
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Election 2016 Do’s and Don’ts To Take Note April 12, 2016
- Tips For The 2016 Philippines Elections April 11, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Hosts DISTAS 2016 March 29, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Got Featured March 29, 2016
- City Mayor Rivera Reports Achievements March 18, 2016