Anyone can cook.
That’s according to Chef Gusteau from the movie Ratatouille
I had my share of kitchen disasters
But I also have some successes too
From time to time I will be dishing out my cooking experiments
I shall call such posts as Cooking 101
Let me share my Prawns in Hot Sauce
Here’s how I did it…
- Prepare the following ingredients: (a) 20 pieces of medium-sized prawns; (b) five cloves of garlic; (c) two teaspoons of palm oil; (d) one sachet of star margarine; (e) tabasco sauce; (f) knorr liquid seasoning
- Wash the prawns in running water. Set aside for excess water to drain.
- Crush the garlic cloves and minced (slice in small pieces) them.
- Heat the frying pan and pour the palm oil.
- Set at medium heat then add the margarine.
- Sautee the minced garlic to golden brown.
- Throw in the prawns in the frying pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Continue to stir the prawns to avoid overcooking.
- Pour tabasco sauce and knorr liquid seasoning as desired.
- Cook for a minute at low heat while continuously stirring the prawns.
- Serve while hot.
As the saying goes: The secret is in the sauce.
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Leave a comment
Google Makes (Ad)Sense!
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Asia United Bank Is Now A Universal Bank March 4, 2013
- Official Philippine Holidays For 2013 Revealed February 22, 2013
- Kasalang Filipino 2013 Opens Today In Gensan February 22, 2013
- Multi-Awarded Couturier To Headline Bridal Fashion Show February 16, 2013
- Henry Pascual, Events Stylist Extraordinaire Will Be In Gensan February 15, 2013