This is my first blog post under the Merienda Cena category
And what better way to start it but with a truly Pilipino merienda meal
Surprisingly this mouth-watering and eye-popping offering is from my favorite kambingan
This is Kambingan sa Depot‘s Palabok Overload
Unlike any other palabok that I’ve tasted
This one has the usual ingredients that should be in a palabok and more
More means Fried Fish Flakes and Slices of Salted White Squid
They’re very generous with the other toppings
Slices of Hard-boiled egg, pounded pork chicharon and shrimps
The palabok sauce smelled delicious and it was indeed very tasty
They used the rice noodles (bihon) and cooked it al dente
For 300 pesos, this one’s surely worth the price
It fed eight hungry bankers
Kambingan sa Depot is located along Bula – Amao Road, General Santos City. They’re known for their Kambing Specialties since 2002. They are open from Monday to Saturday, 9:00am to 3:00 pm.
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Leave a comment
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Election 2016 Do’s and Don’ts To Take Note April 12, 2016
- Tips For The 2016 Philippines Elections April 11, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Hosts DISTAS 2016 March 29, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Got Featured March 29, 2016
- City Mayor Rivera Reports Achievements March 18, 2016