Thanks to Ernan for teaching me how to do this
We had too much roasted beef during the holidays
So we thought of just using the left-overs for our Cooking 101
Ernan worked a miracle in my little pantry that day
It may just be from our holiday left-overs
But it sure tasted yummy and delectable
This is so easy to do so just do it…
1/2 kilo Roasted Beef left-overs
1 big white onion bulb
1/4 cup of butter
100 grams leeks
Tabasco Hot Sauce
Salt & Pepper
- Slice the beef thinly (bite-size).
- Slice the onions and leeks.
- Heat the frying pan and set to medium heat (maintain at medium heat).
- Put in the butter until melted.
- Sautee the meat for ten minutes.
- Put in the onions and leeks.
- Season (salt & pepper) to taste.
- When cooked, put in hot tabasco sauce.
- Best serve while still hot from the pan.
- Enjoy your meal. Bon appetit.
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Leave a comment
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Election 2016 Do’s and Don’ts To Take Note April 12, 2016
- Tips For The 2016 Philippines Elections April 11, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Hosts DISTAS 2016 March 29, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Got Featured March 29, 2016
- City Mayor Rivera Reports Achievements March 18, 2016