Next to Adobo, my favorite Pinoy dish is Sinigang
My Dad used to cook a mean Sinigang na Baboy
Dad was the one who introduced me to Sinigang na Sugpo
That memory lingered and just thinking about it makes me salivate
Well, again, thanks to Ernan for guiding me to cook it my way
Check this out… it was such a breeze…
1/2 kilo medium-sized prawns
1 pieces of big red tomatoes
2 pieces onions
4 pieces green chili
Pechay or Kangkong leaves
- Boil one liter of water in a pot.
- While waiting for the water to boil, slice the tomatoes and onions.
- Clean the prawns but keep their head.
- When the water starts to boil, put in the tomatoes, onions and green chili.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add the prawns and let it simmer for a minute.
- Put in the pechay or kangkong leaves then add the sinigang mix.
- Simmer for two minutes – don’t overcooked.
- Serve while hot. Bon appetit.
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Leave a comment
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Election 2016 Do’s and Don’ts To Take Note April 12, 2016
- Tips For The 2016 Philippines Elections April 11, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Hosts DISTAS 2016 March 29, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Got Featured March 29, 2016
- City Mayor Rivera Reports Achievements March 18, 2016