One of the many pleasant surprises I got last January 1st was courtesy of Phoebe & Rex
They gifted me with a roll of Brazo de Mercedes, a creme-filled cake
This is a meringue roll filled with golden yellow custard
Can you spell S-U-G-A-R-R-U-S-H without batting an eyelash?
Well don’t let this cake fool you – it does look too sweet but it is not
It is made to look too sweet but in actuality it tastes just right
Thus you don’t have to worry about Doctor Diabetes
And hey, it is the perfect partner of your cup of hot brewed coffee
The soft meringue roll matches the custard filling
Every bite makes you close your eyes while savoring this perfect merienda cena
Avoid the rush and go order your own Brazo de Mercedes
This awesome Brazo de Mercedes is courtesy of Fely Sta. Ana. A whole roll costs 300 pesos while half a roll costs 150 pesos. She also has a choco and durian versions of this awesome cake at a little extra cost. For orders, you may call Fely at her landline (083) 301-7046 and her cell number 0943-410-0772. For further inquiries, email Fely at [email protected].
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Election 2016 Do’s and Don’ts To Take Note April 12, 2016
- Tips For The 2016 Philippines Elections April 11, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Hosts DISTAS 2016 March 29, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Got Featured March 29, 2016
- City Mayor Rivera Reports Achievements March 18, 2016