I was waiting to be checked-in at Lancaster Hotel
It was already past twelve noon and I was famished
The frontdesk clerk said that my room will be ready by 2pm yet
I decided to have a late lunch at the hotel’s coffee shop-cum-restaurant
I ordered their Pork Belly ala Manille with Trio Sauces (340.00)
This is their version of Lechon Kawali or deep-fried pork belly
I will give them an “A” for presentation
From there, everything went down the drain
The pork belly was overcooked and not crispy at all
The three sauces were all straight from the bottle
The vegetable sidings could have saved the whole dish
But it was such a major-major disappointment
I’m not a cook but I can do better than this.
Lancaster Cafe (managed by Josiah’s Catering) is the coffee shop of Lancaster Hotel Manila located at 622 Shaw Boulevard corner Samat Street, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lancaster Hote may be contacted at (02) 532-1818 and via their faxline (02) 532-1838. For reservations, email them [email protected]
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Election 2016 Do’s and Don’ts To Take Note April 12, 2016
- Tips For The 2016 Philippines Elections April 11, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Hosts DISTAS 2016 March 29, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Got Featured March 29, 2016
- City Mayor Rivera Reports Achievements March 18, 2016