Something’s happening in Koronadal City these days
This once sleepy town is experiencing a lifestyle and leisure boom
Coffee shops, cafes, restaurants and resto-bars are sprouting here and there
One of them is Sa Balai Bistro, a quaint abode that offers great pasta and pizza
Owner and Proprietor Carlo Ebeo transformed their old residence into a fab bistro
His collections from his travels is displayed around the place
But it makes for one cozy venue for anybody who wants to enjoy good food
GESM picks are the Guacamole Pizza with its oh-so-yummy avocado toppings and their Linguine in hot Persian sauce
Now if these pictures doesn’t cause you to drool, I don’t know what else will…
SaBalai Bistro is known to be the house of steak, pasta and pizza, tandoori and Asian cuisine. For reservations and inquiries, call them at (083) 228-2384. They are located at Zone IV, near the Alliance Church. City of Koronadal, South Cotabato.
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Election 2016 Do’s and Don’ts To Take Note April 12, 2016
- Tips For The 2016 Philippines Elections April 11, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Hosts DISTAS 2016 March 29, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Got Featured March 29, 2016
- City Mayor Rivera Reports Achievements March 18, 2016