I have been missing Marasa Grill
I miss their homestyle cooking and personalized service
Well, let’s start rejoicing because they’re back
Now they’re called Alessandro’s Catering Service
And they recently offered a daily lunch buffet for PhP99.00 only
Yesterday, I tried them out and I was pleased with their buffet offering
Excluding the soup and salad appetizer there were five viands for your taking
Ernan and I had a field day yesterday — too bad I had merienda prior to lunch
The same home-cooked meal and even better service
That’s what you’ll get for ninety-nine pesos – Now isn’t that a steal?
Check out what was served yesterday — I learned that they serve different viands daily…
Pork-cutlets vegetable soup
Battered or Breaded Chicken
Ensaladang Talong (Eggplant Salad)
Fresh Fruit Salad
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Leave a comment
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- All About That Balikbayan Box August 28, 2015
- Remaining Holidays For 2015 July 6, 2015
- Binay’s One Sentence Resignation Letter & PNoy’s Epic Reply June 25, 2015
- Gensan Airport To Get A Major Facelift March 1, 2015
- The Felix Chronicles #1 February 4, 2015