I have been missing Marasa Grill
I miss their homestyle cooking and personalized service
Well, let’s start rejoicing because they’re back
Now they’re called Alessandro’s Catering Service
And they recently offered a daily lunch buffet for PhP99.00 only
Yesterday, I tried them out and I was pleased with their buffet offering
Excluding the soup and salad appetizer there were five viands for your taking
Ernan and I had a field day yesterday — too bad I had merienda prior to lunch
The same home-cooked meal and even better service
That’s what you’ll get for ninety-nine pesos - Now isn’t that a steal?
Check out what was served yesterday — I learned that they serve different viands daily…
Pork-cutlets vegetable soup
Battered or Breaded Chicken
Ensaladang Talong (Eggplant Salad)
Fresh Fruit Salad
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Leave a comment
Google Makes (Ad)Sense!
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Asia United Bank Is Now A Universal Bank March 4, 2013
- Official Philippine Holidays For 2013 Revealed February 22, 2013
- Kasalang Filipino 2013 Opens Today In Gensan February 22, 2013
- Multi-Awarded Couturier To Headline Bridal Fashion Show February 16, 2013
- Henry Pascual, Events Stylist Extraordinaire Will Be In Gensan February 15, 2013