I have been missing Marasa Grill
I miss their homestyle cooking and personalized service
Well, let’s start rejoicing because they’re back
Now they’re called Alessandro’s Catering Service
And they recently offered a daily lunch buffet for PhP99.00 only
Yesterday, I tried them out and I was pleased with their buffet offering
Excluding the soup and salad appetizer there were five viands for your taking
Ernan and I had a field day yesterday — too bad I had merienda prior to lunch
The same home-cooked meal and even better service
That’s what you’ll get for ninety-nine pesos - Now isn’t that a steal?
Check out what was served yesterday — I learned that they serve different viands daily…
Pork-cutlets vegetable soup
Battered or Breaded Chicken
Ensaladang Talong (Eggplant Salad)
Fresh Fruit Salad
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Leave a comment
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Doctor Answers All Your Food And Diet Questions August 25, 2014
- Bingo Shower Of Millions In Gensan Soon August 22, 2014
- Mayor Ronnel Delivers His State Of The City Address 2014 August 5, 2014
- Movie Review: How To Train Your Dragon 2 June 10, 2014
- I Fought The Good Fight. I Finished The Race. I Kept The Faith. May 1, 2014