I have been missing Marasa Grill
I miss their homestyle cooking and personalized service
Well, let’s start rejoicing because they’re back
Now they’re called Alessandro’s Catering Service
And they recently offered a daily lunch buffet for PhP99.00 only
Yesterday, I tried them out and I was pleased with their buffet offering
Excluding the soup and salad appetizer there were five viands for your taking
Ernan and I had a field day yesterday — too bad I had merienda prior to lunch
The same home-cooked meal and even better service
That’s what you’ll get for ninety-nine pesos – Now isn’t that a steal?
Check out what was served yesterday — I learned that they serve different viands daily…
Pork-cutlets vegetable soup
Battered or Breaded Chicken
Ensaladang Talong (Eggplant Salad)
Fresh Fruit Salad
Want more delicious posts like this one? Subscribe now!
Leave a comment
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Election 2016 Do’s and Don’ts To Take Note April 12, 2016
- Tips For The 2016 Philippines Elections April 11, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Hosts DISTAS 2016 March 29, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Got Featured March 29, 2016
- City Mayor Rivera Reports Achievements March 18, 2016