Reengineered. Reopened. Relaunched. Game on.
Coffee Dream Gensan is once again ready to take on competition.
It was a tiring day and we were all famished
I started the day flying out of Singapore at 1:00 in the morning
I have been looking forward to visiting the latest project of my client in Koronadal
It was not only an opportunity for a look-see and do some validation
It was a working lunch and Mario Valentino was footing the bill
After closing the deal, it was time for lunch
I didn’t expect much from this free meal
Most Pinoys love a hearty meal
A one-viand meal is a no-no
I’ve always loved a hearty breakfast — especially if I’m cooking. I grew up loving Pinoy Breakfast prepared by my Mom or Dad and I vividly remember watching them cook and learning how to do it. Continue reading »
Google Makes (Ad)Sense!
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Asia United Bank Is Now A Universal Bank March 4, 2013
- Official Philippine Holidays For 2013 Revealed February 22, 2013
- Kasalang Filipino 2013 Opens Today In Gensan February 22, 2013
- Multi-Awarded Couturier To Headline Bridal Fashion Show February 16, 2013
- Henry Pascual, Events Stylist Extraordinaire Will Be In Gensan February 15, 2013