Reengineered. Reopened. Relaunched. Game on.
Coffee Dream Gensan is once again ready to take on competition.
It was a tiring day and we were all famished
I started the day flying out of Singapore at 1:00 in the morning
I have been looking forward to visiting the latest project of my client in Koronadal
It was not only an opportunity for a look-see and do some validation
It was a working lunch and Mario Valentino was footing the bill
After closing the deal, it was time for lunch
I didn’t expect much from this free meal
Most Pinoys love a hearty meal
A one-viand meal is a no-no
I’ve always loved a hearty breakfast — especially if I’m cooking. I grew up loving Pinoy Breakfast prepared by my Mom or Dad and I vividly remember watching them cook and learning how to do it. Continue reading »
Eat's All Here!
If You Blog It, They Will Come.
We’re Ranking Because Of You
- Election 2016 Do’s and Don’ts To Take Note April 12, 2016
- Tips For The 2016 Philippines Elections April 11, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Hosts DISTAS 2016 March 29, 2016
- Rotary Club of Midtown General Santos Got Featured March 29, 2016
- City Mayor Rivera Reports Achievements March 18, 2016